Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

MR BEAN...!!!!



Mr.Bean JokesBRAIN TUMOR

Doctor:I regret to tell you that you have a braintumor.
Mr. Bean:Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)
Doctor: Did you understand what I just told you?
Mr. Bean: Yes of course, do you think I'm dumb?
Doctor: Then why are you so happy?
Mr. Bean: Because that proves that I have a brain!

MR. BEAN WHILE IN GRADE SCHOOL

Teacher: What is 5 plus 4?
Mr. Bean: 9
Teacher: What is 4 plus 5?
Mr. Bean: Are you trying to fool me, you've justtwisted the figure, theanswer is 6!!

WHILE IN A DRUG STORE

Mr. Bean: I'd like some vitamins for my grandson.
Clerk: Sir, vitamin A, B or C?
Mr. Bean: Any will do, my grandson doesn't know thealphabet yet!

QUEUING BEHIND HIS FRIEND AT AN ATM MACHINE

Friend: What are you looking at?
Mr. Bean: I know your PIN number. Hee, hee!
Friend: Alright, what is my PIN number if you saw it?
Mr. Bean: Four asterisks! (****)

MR. BEAN'S MOM IS DEAD

Mr. Bean: (crying) The doctor called, "Mom's dead".
Friend: Condolence, my friend.

After 2 minutes Mr. Bean cries even louder

Friend: What now?
Mr. Bean: My sister just called, her mom died too!

MR. BEAN ATTENDING A MEETINGColleague:

Sorry I'm late. I got stuck in an elevatorfor 4 hoursbecause of a power failure.
Mr. Bean: Thats alright, me too. I got stuck on theescalator for 3hours.

SPELLING LESSON

Mr. Bean's Son: Dad, what is the spelling of'successful'

... Is it one'c'or two 'c's?

Mr. Bean: Make it three 'c's to be sure!

-ahaks.. cheers..-

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Head Hunters The Kadazan Boi ™ | TNB
.FJ_Heading {display: none;} .FJ_TrafFoot {display: none;}