Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

blogging again....

after.... dh gitu lama blog ni xgerak2... finally my kerajinan datang balik... hahaha... actually im not that lazy... but got exam what... hahaha...

so this time im going to post about my sister's graduation....

yup... she's going to graduate... she graduating for her diploma that she taken at PTPL College, Shah Alam in Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.

this the invitation card.... sigh.... only for my parents... so me, jag and my adik beradik terpaksa lah meng-crazy kan diri.. hohohoo...

before the graduation start, all of us having our lunch kat dlm PWTC (tmpt yg sma sis sy graduate nti.) ... tah la apa nama tempat tu... gerenti full pewooott... hahahah...


Putra World Trade Centre


all get ready to enter the hall....

after waiting for couple hours finally the event habis juga.... thanks god... xtau la how craziness kami tgu kat luar.. hahahaha... (xde la apa pun... just duduk kat luar jer... hohohoh)

when im waiting my parent at the entrance door... suddenly i met my Principle (PTPL College Sabah) Mr Hisham there... oo god... how come he can recognize me? hehehe... having a cit cat awhile...

after that all of us g kat atas utk photo shooting... wah cam artis plak kan? wakaka..

then... before Mimie (my sis) returning her jubah, i took a pictures.... ni lah.... tgk2...



with her little crazy sister... hohohhoo..


both wih my pop and mom...


her fiancee Jaq...


smell it...!!


wait for me next year to gradute.. hahaha... xsabar plak.... herrmmmm.....


ni la PWTC... ala xkan korang xtau kan... selalu klu p KL mesti lalu ni tempat... xyah nak ckp....

hehee. ni jer la cerita hari tu... nti tgu la post lain k....

-cheers-

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Head Hunters The Kadazan Boi ™ | TNB
.FJ_Heading {display: none;} .FJ_TrafFoot {display: none;}