Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Cousin's Wedding

last Saturday, me, my mom and both my crazy sisters (Mimie and Cyndy) attending our cousin's wedding at Kosan, Tuaran. yeah finally back to kampung... (not Kosan but Kg. Tagas... i mean Tuaran bah....!!)

so yeah... woked up by my nature alarm sister... haha my sister waking me up... my hp also cant help me...

after mandi n pakai baju... we all heading to Tuaran....

Congrats !!

arrived there a bit late already.... the bride n groom already take place... sorry for the late.... bkn pasal sy lambat ah.....

after the Wedding dress and cut-cake ceremony... all of them go change into their traditional costume... yup... Dusun Lotud costume... last time i wore that traditional dress (lelaki punya pakaian lah of course) was in form 1 if im not mistaken.. and now im 21 already...!! freaky...!! yeah... itu pun during Kaamatan Festival @ School... hahaha...


the girls in the traditonal costume... beautiful right? yes...!!


snapping pictures moment... heheh ye la kan... Raja sehari... look at the costume... what do you think??? the my sister yg baru engage last month pun ckp to my mom.. that when her wedding she also want to wear the same costume... (not lah the exactly what my cousin wearing now... maksudnya yg pakaian tradisional la bah... adeeii paning jua kepala sy ni nanti....)


this is Mila my cousin...


yup2 the pengantin...

after makan2 a bit... hahah my type of person.. klu mkn tmpat org mmg makan sikit jak.. bukan mau control ttp sudah habit.. erkk... naturally... teramik sikit tu nasik.... tp if i was at home... heemmmm confirm habis makanan hahahaha.... after that cit-cat a bit..... oo yeah met my nephew JJ... walaupun he was older than me... (tua cuma 4 hari mah....) hahahaha...


crazy momento... wat da..?!

yup after that we decided to going back home.... yeah.. quite lama juga disana tp apa boleh buat masa xmengizinkan.. hohohho...

inside this pic was me and my niece... Dodoi ( a kampong name that we used to called her...) kinda suprised lah... last time i was met her... (5years ago... she still budak2.. so do i.. hahahaa....) now she sumandak (gadis) already...



yup.... that the story... congratulate fot both of them.... hope it will stay forever eternity... Amen... FYI after leaving the majlis... my sis decided to got Tuaran Town cos she really damn rindu the Tuaran Mee.... sy pun bah.. hahaha... the special about this mee is... erm... really yummy la... you should try it...

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Head Hunters The Kadazan Boi ™ | TNB
.FJ_Heading {display: none;} .FJ_TrafFoot {display: none;}