Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

100 Truths About Me, Myself and I..

Got this tag from my sister Stefyanie pls do check her wonderful BLOG


WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage= guess what? I had my 3in1 Ali Café
2. Last phone call = Hmm... let me see... it was yesterday from Adam my friend.
3. Last text message = from my ex gf.. I was disturbing her while she in class.
4. Last song you listened to = accidentally listened okay... and it was Aku Cinta Padamu (Jac’s version)
5. Last time you cried = can’t recall

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice = no. I didn’t I want to but she don’t. poor me…
7. Been cheated on = of course…
8. Kissed someone & regretted it = what da? Ok nope…
9. Lost someone special = yeah I did… she was my lovely grandma…
10. Been depressed = yeah…. Biasa la klu student, mau dekat2 exam tu berabis lah…
11. Been drunk and threw up = No. I love beer… hahaha.. tp asal minum nda habis kikiki…


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Black – simple

13. Orange – Virgo’s color (cos I’m Virgo)

14. White – everybody likes white… so why wouldn’t i?

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = yeah I did, college is the place for you to make friends right?
16. Fallen out of love = nah… not yet… maybe…. Ah… dunno lah…

17. Laughed until you cried = if I with my crazy friends sampai mati oo ko katawa…

18. Met someone who changed you = aiiyooo transformers ka? Hmm nope.. still myself.. I hope she will..
19. Found out who your true friends were = yeah… after being together with my friends (almost 3years).
20. Found out someone was talking about you = what u mean backstabber? Damn ofcourse…
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list = No…no..no…no…

GENERAL:
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = 75% yes..
24. Do you have any pets = He died already…. My Rottweiler dog…
25. Do you want to change your name = Why would i? maybe you the 1 who need 2 change ur name…!!
26. What did you do for your last birthday = nothing special.. and guess what my birthday is 8 days ago..

27. What time did you wake up today = 7am.. got duty leh.. jaga my family’s store
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Sleeping.. im tired..
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = LI, GF, MARRIED, GRADUATION DAY

30. Last time you saw your Mother = Hi mom, saw her just now… taking care of my niece..
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = Hey past is past okay… move forward

32. What are you listening to right now = *sound of silence* adooiii tuli…
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = wait… Tom… yeah did…
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Dinner on Sept 14.. I haven’t got the baju yet..

35. Most visited webpage = HeadHunters89, Arezeo, Facebook, CARI, Tagged, Friendster

36. Where you want to be right now = Last night I got wonderful dream I wanna go indside my dream lol
37. Nicknames = Eric and Yiyik (family and relatives), Carl and Isaac (colleagues.. ntah dari mana dorang dpt ni nama)and Virgonz (Stacy Angie Frenz)

38. Relationship Status = Available… hehehehe
39. Zodiac sign = Virgo

40. Male or female = Male la bah…
41. Elementary? = SRJK(C) Yick Nam Inanam.
42. Middle school = Kolombong High school
43. Hair colour = brown
44. Long or short = medium
46. Height = 5 feet 6 inches
47. Do you have a crush on someone = Yes, Dy but it was long time ago….
48. What do you like about yourself = EVERYTHING
49. Piercings = ear

50. Tattoos = Dont have.. I want to have 1…
51. Righty or lefty = lefty…

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery = on my chin… but not plastic surgery… I got 3 stiches on it..
53. First piercing = my sis did… when I was in form 2 I think…
54. First best friend = Alvin, Remy, Cyril, Royners, Frehjoh, Kokito, Kika and Zuzi
55. First kiss = want the exactly date? hahaha
56. First vacation = I got my first vacation when im 4-5 years olg at Prince Phillip Park
57. First crush = when I was in kindergarten I’ve crushed with one cute girl her name was Cyndy I guess.. haha but since that time I haven’t meet her yet… we promise to study together at Yick Nam but she didn’t..
.
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = fasting

60.Drinking = fasting (kunun)
61. I'm about to = sleep
62. Listening to = Itzel’s crying
63. Waiting for = finish this tag… so long eh… adoooii


YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = yeah… 1 maybe or a couple.. boy and girl
65. Get married = yeah… but I think im going to marry when im 28-30 yo..so girls wait for me..
66. Career = that can bring me travel around the world…

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = Kisses
69. Shorter or taller = medium.. haha
70. Older or Younger = younger or older? Aunty2… come2 hahaha.. jk jk palis2..
71. Romantic or spontaneous = spontaneous better… sampai heart-attack
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = nahhh…
73. Sensitive or loud = sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship = can I have both?
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = either…

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = hell no….
77. Drank hard liquor = yeah……
78. Lost glasses/contacts = don’t have to cos I got perfect eyes…
79. Sex on first date = I want to but… no…
80. Broken someone's heart = Yeah I did… and no comment..
81. Had your own heart broken = always..
82. Been arrested = nope.. im clean…
83. Turned someone down = yeah… cos she want to… err…. Biarlah… sorry…
84. Cried when someone died = nonsense…. Studip…. U want me to make funny on the funeral?
85. Fallen for a friend? = yeah… she’s not available…


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = hell yeah….
87. Miracles = somwtimes I believed in miracle.. but sometimes not..

88. Love at first sight = nah…..
89. Heaven = yeah…
90. Santa Claus = nah… my uncle is my Santa
91. Kiss on the first date = nope…
92. Angels = nope…

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one gf?= yeah tp tidak lama….
95.Did you sing today? = not yet… maybe after this.. haha…
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = of course.. im not angel… but I did it for a reason..
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = 1989 when I was born.. I wanna see the pain that my mom had to face when gave birth.

98. Are you afraid of falling in love with somebody else? = Hey I’m single.. what im afraid of… chillax man…

100. Posting this as 100 truths? = yeah… I did…

This tagged I want them to answer it

- Anyone, who read my blog -

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Head Hunters The Kadazan Boi ™ | TNB
.FJ_Heading {display: none;} .FJ_TrafFoot {display: none;}