Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

When u Fell down and helpless....

Have you ever thought that you fail to do something and give up? and you refused to try it again cos you think that it will be not going to changes for any good?

Think you've got it bad and need to be encouraged? Fallen down and can't get up? YES YOU CAN!! :-) Check this out!


"I will try 100 time to get up. If I fail 100 time. I fail and I give up. Do u think i ever going to get up?"

This video is such an inspirational for those who are easy to give up.
Maybe this video also can motivate me to do something minus the give up and plus the strength.

When you are giving up, u should think a while how does Nick can survive his life and have a good education background? Why you still think that doing something that not you routine life is impossible to do? The different between YOU and NICK is you have perfect arms and legs and Nick's have non...

So for my little brothers and sisters who are preparing for their examination for PMR and SPM please think it again.. if Nick can do why you can't? if anyone else can get a good result in exam why you can't..? don't give too many excuses.

and i like to pick some words that i still remember when i was in form 3. When Prof Dr. Shukri Abdullah conducted a motivational seminar at school tittle "Tawan PMR". he said that there is no stupid person in this world, only a person who a LAZY!

So, bros and sis.. its not to late to changes you life.. and actually there is no such thing " Xperlah... dah terlambat..."

remember....

"The Differences between Impossible and the Possible Lies In Determination"



Nick Vujicic

Jeremiah 29:12 - "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord...

thanks to Nana cos introduces me to a very inspiration video
cheers

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Head Hunters The Kadazan Boi ™ | TNB
.FJ_Heading {display: none;} .FJ_TrafFoot {display: none;}