Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Bon Voyage..!

yeah... on this afternoon today... i'm going to KL... hehehe... Bon Voyage..!! in english it mean Good Journey... hehe...

btw... why non of you ask me... why im going to KL...? or no one read my entry..? hhuuuaargghhh.... ok lah... let me tell u... (walaupun xde yg baca)... huakaka... actually... im going to attend my sister convocation at PWTC... and my sister enggagement... so congrats to u sista...!!

yeah.. so all my family from KK (acutally... just close member lah) going to attend that... after finish all that we are going holiday... hahaha.. ni part paling syiiookkk hahaha..


but before that... today lotsa thing i must do (where's my checklist..??) ok need that... im pro already.. hahah... 1st need to submit my resume... what for? good question haha... on oct im going to start my Industrial Training (LI). so dnt have place yet to do my LI....


actually im got 4 choices... yeah... 1st is STB...2nd is SPS.. 3rd is Tourism Malaysia and 4th is Kementerian Pelancongan.. hehe.. hopefully dorang will accpet me.. haha.. alah budak baru belajar kan.. hehe..

ok la guys... wish me luck..... haha need to packing 1st.... zhai jien..!!

ooowwhh ya to you Rien... meet you there (KL) ok.. miss you so much..!

2 comments:

FL Feinier said...

Haha... jan ko risau Vir.. ada bah baca ko punya Blog.. and, one of them is Me.. hehe..

Gud Luck Ya... Sister ko engaged dah? wa, teda chance uda sya ni kalu cam ne.. haha..

Virgonz said...

hahah yach.... my sister going to engage tomorrow....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Head Hunters The Kadazan Boi ™ | TNB
.FJ_Heading {display: none;} .FJ_TrafFoot {display: none;}