Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

I'm a Christian..

WARNING : This entry only for Christian readers, but if u still wanna read its okay... but please do respect. okay? thanks.... :)

?????????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶????????
???????1¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?????
??????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶????
?????o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$???????ø¶¶¶¶¶¶????
?????¶¶¶¶¶¶?????????????ø¶¶¶¶????
????¶¶¶¶¶¶???????????????o¶¶¶????
???¶¶¶¶¶¶¢????????????????$¶¶????
???¶¶¶¶¶ø?ø¶$¶¶¶ø?????????1¶¶???
??o¶¶¶¶¶?1o¶¶¶¶¶???1¶¶ø¢o$?¶¶¶?
??¶¶¶¶¶?????7o71???¶¶øø$1?¶¶¶???
?$¶¶¶¶¶o???????????¶?¢¶¶¶o¶¶¶???
7¶¶¶¶¶1????????????$?????7¶¶¶????
ø¶¶¶¶¶7?????????1??¶?????¶¶¶¶????
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶??????¢¶¶¶¶7????*¶¶¶¶¶*¶
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶1??¶¶¶¶¶ø¶¶ø?o¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$¶¶??7117¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶O¶¶¶¶????????¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶??
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7?¶¶¶¶¶oo7$¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶7??¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?
¶¶¶¶¶¶¶?????ø¶¶¶¶¶¶¶??¶¶¶¶


************************************************************
Everyone! Remember this..
Timothy 2:14-15 says "keep reminding them of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."
***********************************************************

When I say..."I am a Christian"

I'm not shouting "I'm clean livin."
I'm whispering with tears down my cheeks, "I was lost,
Now I'm found and forgiven."

When I say.. "I am a Christian"
I don't speak of this with arrogance..
I'm confessing that I stumble
and need Christ to be my guide.

When I say.. "I am a Christian"
I'm not trying to be strong.
I'm professing that I'm weak
And need His strength to carry on...

When I say... "I am a Christian"
I'm not bragging of success.
I'm admitting I have failed
And need God to clean my mess.

When I say.... "I am a Christian"
I'm not claiming to be perfect,
My flaws are just too visible
But, God believes I am worth it.

When I say... "I am a Christian"
I still feel the sting of pain.
I have my share of heartaches
So I call upon His name...

When I say "Im a christian"
Im not saying that that I dont fall,
Im just saying that I fall down and I get up,
He wipes me clean and takes my Hand.

-Thank you Lord-

cheers

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Head Hunters The Kadazan Boi ™ | TNB
.FJ_Heading {display: none;} .FJ_TrafFoot {display: none;}