Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

I'm an Uncle !

Imagine getting to know in a flash of a second that you’ve become an uncle… and its a girl ! gosh... i don't know where to start...

can u imagine i got niece already?

So it turns out that my elder brother's wife gave birth to a little child yesterday around 1 pm. I cannot express in words how elated I am!!

the little angel called Scarlett Itzel and her weight is 2.85 kg. very cute leh...

Scarlett is sleeping...

i haven't meet her until today cos yesterday they still at hospital. and when i came back home i saw the baby sleeping... ooohh gosh...

uuuuuu baby...baby.... kuciiii...kuciiii


this my bro's wife.. hehee... Sandra held Scarlet in her arms..


Finally... after 10 years don't have children at home... the little angel came... hohoh my mom called her Myron (sounds like that i don't know the spelling yet.. later-lah i ask - its Maeron) hehee.. at home.. hehe...

2 comments:

StefyAnie said...

Its 'Maeron' la bro

Virgonz said...

oo yakah.. hehee.. thanks.. hehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Head Hunters The Kadazan Boi ™ | TNB
.FJ_Heading {display: none;} .FJ_TrafFoot {display: none;}