Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Tanjung Aru trip (April 20th 2009)

Erm... that day my members got BBQ time @ Tanjung Aru 2nd beach. I arrived there a lil bit late, cos just go back from Church then go home, after that i go to beach... that time all of them already finished BBQ'ing so sampai jak terus makan time.. hehehee..

after that they decided to go swim, so me and sir go to restaurant nearby to buy some softdrinks. Bila sampai sna not just softdrinks kitorang beli, bantai ABC Special terus.. haha..

treated by sir Marcel, kounsikou kio...!!


After that i decided to snap a pictures-lah, yup kinda my current (ter-latest) hobby to snap anything sorround me. (urang pun heran napa.. apa yg sy buat hahaha....)


Hohohoh like the contrast, erm...


another view....


Like the nature tone.... peacefully...


sembang2 moment...


Tanjung Aru beach (2nd beach)


so relaxing..


another tree splashed with the sunshine...


what flower is this..?


managed to catched my own shadow..


beautiful....


sunset is coming...


my friend, Suzine....


beautiful, isn't it..? the flower or the girl? or both..?


cloud nine... hohoho


Pine tree....


Harbour City...


snapped myself into history...


last but not least my lovely baby, Courtney.......

that's all for today, i hope you'all can comment on my picture or anything so i can improved myself. and thanks to sir Marcel cos riding me back home...

BTW the camera that i'm using is only the cheap one bah.. (Olympus FE - 360) but im satisfied with it cos i brought it using my own money... hohohoho...

"yesterday is history, today is a gift, and tomorrow is mistery...." - guest where did i picked this wisdom words...?

-cheers-

2 comments:

StefyAnie said...

eee i missss babyyy.... :D~~~ how was choir?

Virgonz said...

the choir was great... and the baby not missing you hahaha...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Head Hunters The Kadazan Boi ™ | TNB
.FJ_Heading {display: none;} .FJ_TrafFoot {display: none;}